Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jesus (the bottom half)

I entered a photo contest called "Alameda on Camera". Forty nine photographers draw for a section of Alameda then have 48 hours to take shots in that area.  The judging is later in March with a show for all photographers at a great place called the Frank Bette Center, which arranges the competition. Last night we chose the sections and I was lucky enough to get the section with St. Joseph's church. I found this crucifix statue on the side of the church and took this shot. I am taking more photos tomorrow so not sure if this will be my final submission. Any and all feedback is definitely appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I like the color and the framing (bottom half). I lived in Alameda for a couple of years 1996-1998 and love the beauty of the entire area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo! Can't wait to see the rest of your "finds".

    ReplyDelete